Lighting Industry - Downlight News
Inspiration with Luccas from John Cullen
- Published: Wednesday, 01 August 2012 16:32
The 1w LED Lucca uplight is a cool to the touch versatile accent light providing a warm 2700 Kelvin shaft of light. The Lucca can be used as an uplight, downlight and step washer, adding a dramatic layer to any lighting scheme and enhancing architectural details, whether contemporary or traditional.
Its compact size (55mm deep) enables you to use it even when recess space is tight. This energy efficient LED fitting also runs at an incredibly low 1w, saving money on your energy bills.
Here are some inspiring ideas of how to use the Lucca
- Add drama to a staircase by washing light across each step providing practical light as well as a dramatic draw to a focal point beyond. At 1w per fitting, this whole scene is lit with just 14 watts.
- Add niches downlit with Lucca Externals to a bathroom to create depth and texture. This is a great way to provide a secondary layer of soft lighting for late evening bathing.
- Inject life into a utilitarian space by introducing Luccas in long slot niches to uplight and downlight, widening the sense of space.
- Draw the eye to the fireplace by uplighitng the fire surround. This creates a focal point in the room even when the fire is not lit.
Source Type: LED
Lumens: 64 Lm
Dimmable: 0-10v dimmable
Beam widths: Narrow 8° and medium 30°
John Cullen lighting,lucca,uplight,led lighting,lighting digest,