Lighting Industry - Emergency Lighting News
Emergency Lighting Maintenance at your Fingertips with Naveo!
- Published: Thursday, 23 February 2012 07:36
Emergi-Lite’s new Naveo online software allows users to control the entire emergency lighting installation, inspection and maintenance process – providing an overview and control of all emergency lighting systems at any place, 24/7.
Using inspection and maintenance software for PC, tablet or smart- phone, Naveo allows users to save valuable time spent collecting and entering information. There’s no unnecessary ladder hauling, illegible annotations or double data entry.
Key advantages include:
• Time saving in planning and maintenance
• Continuous overview (day & night) of all monitored buildings
• Saves administration time with on-site data entry
• Preventive maintenance alerts allow replacement before faults occur
• Regular inspection alerts
• Automatic list of (replacement) parts, including article numbers
Plus, the Naveo software goes further than simply providing an overview of self-contained emergency lighting luminaires. By receiving inspection and maintenance updates on email or text message users are alerted to potential faults and repair requirements – increasing planning efficiency and building safety.
“Naveo informs you of what site to visit, what you should take, and what actions are required – ensuring time and resources are planned efficiently”
John Thompson, Sales Director, Emergi-Lite
naveo,emergency lighting,emergi lite,thomas and betts,lighting digest,www.lightingdigest.co.uk